Job Purpose:Commercial and Residential Electrical Installations.
* Organizes work by receiving and studying work orders; gathering tools and supplies, understanding layout of electrical work needed to be preformed.
* Troubleshoots electrical problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications; troubleshooting systems; conducting tests.
* Repairs electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components.
* Maintains electrical systems by conducting system tests; completing preventive maintenance requirements.
* Keeps supplies ready by placing orders.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with codes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
*Communicates the needs of a job and is self motivated.
Skills/Qualifications: Electrical Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Ability to read blueprints, Interest in learning, VALID DRIVERS LICENSE. OSHA 30.
THIS IS A SAMPLE AD